Couples Ask Each Other If They Are The Best Sex They Have Ever Had, AKA A Few People Just Became Single
These people at "Skin Deep" are clearly the worst people ever. Only two ways you get people into that room to discuss a question like this. You either flat out lie to them, or you find people that are looking for an easy way out of their relationship. If I was put in this position I would have looked straight down and instantly ran out of the room before making eye contact with my hypothetical significant other. Even then it is too late. The goal is to never ask that question. It's basically the same situation as the 'what's your number' conversation. Don't ask, don't tell. Ignorance is bliss. However, once someone says it, or brings it up, the cat is out of the bag.
Really though, all you need to see is the look on the person's face in the first half second after the question is asked and you have your answer. That's why this video, as fucked up as it is, is amazing. Just a total mixed bag. The losers who have only had one sexual partner (of course they agreed to this), the people that are flat out lying, the people that try to talk their way around the question. They are all gold. Let's go through a couple of the best..
- "Do I have to answer that? Oh Jeez. What was the question again?" Actually, no you don't, you already did.
-The lesbians. Pure honesty. Just killin' the box game. Probably used to a bunch of small dicked dudes at half mass before finding the joy of women. God bless 'em.
- "You are the sexiest, most profound, lover I have ever met." Meh, what about the times you didn't love the girl? Lord knows we don't love them hoes. Pretty good answer for someone that is completely full of shit. Respect.
- "Let me think about this, it's a lot to think about..." Dude, have you been in a relationship for 2 minutes? Grow up. You answer right away and say yes. We're men, we suck at thinking.
- "I've had girls that have given me better head than you" is never getting a blow job again. Better find a new soulmate bro. That dick is desert dry for the foreseeable future.
- "Everything is a blur before you". Yeah, I'm sure it was a blur when the college football team was running Amtrak on that ass. Was your vision blurry when your face was stuffed into the pillow after one too many pomegranate martinis?
- "Every other boyfriend I have had was just like 'oh gawwwwd, can't they just jerk off in the bathroom'". Dude, find a new girlfriend. She sucks at lying and sweet Jesus she is annoying. Plus, you are about 2 months from being asked to go jerk it in the bathroom. Needs to be sent to the glue factory immediately.
- "Sex isn't just about the physicality of it." Tell that to my penis. Next…
- When the gay dude starts babbling about emotions I think his lover is a half second from putting a switchblade through his esophagus. Good thing they cut the camera.
- The flat out "no" is soooo disrespectful I want to go to prison for this guy. Emasculation x 1000.
Listen, the truth is that a very small percentage of people end up with their best sexual partner. That's a good thing. The girl you bring home from the bar that will do ANYTHING is not proposal worthy. Generally speaking, a man's best sex is the craziest girl he's ever slept with. It is good NOT to be that girl. I am sure it works the same way for girls. The guy carrying the tripod around town has probably slung that thing around a large enough radius to be considered an unfit life partner.
Bottomline: Avoid the question at all costs.