The Guy From The 'No Flex Zone' Song Fell Off Stage During A Performance And Damn Near Killed Himself
Things that are bad for street cred:
- Singing a song about when it is okay to flex despite weighing less than a 10 year old female distance runner.
- Looking like you have been fasting since your hit single came out.
- People having no idea who you are despite being on a hit single.
- Wearing your grandfather's Sunday boxers as shorts.
- Falling off stage mid-verse and tumbling to the ground as you grasp onto a speaker for dear life.
- Having an entire audience laughing at your entire existence as you shamefully lay on the ground while an old white security guard tries to help you up.
Things that are good for street cred:
- Getting carted off to the hospital with a meteoric size hole in your leg
Say what you want about 'Slim Jimmy' but this was the best possible outcome for him in terms of his gangsta appeal. It may not be a bullet or nine, but the result is pretty similar. Bitches just see the scars. It's up to you to explain how they got there. Hopefully they don't knooooooow betta!